« Home | Devildriver - Hold Back the Day (Live) » | Children of Bodom - Downfall (Live) » | Immortal - Blashyrkh (Mighty Ravendark) » | Byzantine - Jeremiad » | Poisonblack - Rush » | Dead to Fall - Bastard Set of Dreams » | Atreyu - The Crimson » | Pantera - Drag the Waters » | Exodus - Toxic Waltz » | Cradle of Filth - Temptation »

SOTU DVD

I knew when I saw it in stores that it would be a good video to put up on the site, but once I watched it I was very disappointed. The audio quality sucks (its not a bad rip, just a bad quality recording) and the performances aren't that great either (ive never really liked outdoor shows). Thats why I havent posted many videos from it, I dont really find it worth all the trouble. If you guys still want some more, I guess Ill post a few more though.

Sorry and thanks for your time. Remember to comment the videos you download.

Thank you,
DeathKing

please upload the video of iron maiden… hopefully the one of the channel MTV 2, Headbangers ball

THANKS MAN.

Please if u can upload any live shows of Lamb of God

Thanks for uploading all these great videos \m/

put SYL @ SOTU... no problem with the bad audio quality... :D

SYL SYL SYL!!

Post a Comment